Terms Of Sale:
1. All shipments are F.O.B. our New Jersey warehouse.
2. Terms are prepaid unless open account terms have been approved by our credit department.
3. VISA, Discover, Mastercard, American Express,Check are only credit card payments accepted
4. Wire Transfer and approved online checks are accepted via telephone order.
5. Phone for details regarding direct import shipments and letter of credit payments
6. Order processing times are 3-10 business days, once shipped transit time is soley based on the carrier that is choosen.
7. Shipping charges varies by location.
8. All returns have a 30 day processing time from when our warehouse logs in the returned merchandise.
Contact our sales representatives with any questions concerning freight or terms of sale. We warehouse all of our items at our NJ location and ship them to your store with the most cost-effective and prompt carrier based on the size of your order and its destination.
To ensure receipt of all goods, it is mandatory that each case be counted properly and signed for at the time of delivery. Counting pallets and signing is not acceptable. To make the counting process easier for you, each pallet is labeled with a case count and the pallets are assembled without any boxes in the middle so that each case is clearly visible.
Please be advised of Country Silk’s Shortage and Damage Policy. Claims for short cases will only be honored if shortages are reported on the Bill of Lading. If short cases are not noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery, Country Silk will NOT accept any shortage deductions.
We have instructed our Trucking Companies to allow ample time for counting. Every customer’s unloading and count time is determined by the amount of pallets delivered. For any problems with the trucking company, please call Blanca Ibanez at (732) 752-5556 Ext 308.
CREDIT FOR DAMAGES
Country Silk will accept claims for damages ONLY IF notification is made in the following manner.
• The customer must obtain, complete, and return the DAMAGE REPORT FORM. The form is available for download at www.countrysilk.com. You may also contact Customer Service to obtain a copy of the form.
• Ensure that the item numbers for each damaged piece are listed on the form. Once completed, please fax the form to (732) 752-7550.
• Claims for damages must be reported within 10 DAYS of receipt of shipment. Exceptions will not be made.
Once the Damage Report Form is received, a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA) number will be assigned and submitted for review. Invoice deductions will ONLY be allowed once the damage report and credit has been approved. Upon approval, Customer service will contact you to arrange pickup of damaged merchandise at Country Silk’s Expense.
As always, we thank you for your business and for your continued cooperation.